MErGERS & ACQUISITIONS
RPSA has extensive experience representing clients in M&A matters across a variety of industries, ranging from routine M&A engagements to extremely complex transactions.
Our services in M&A transactions typically include:
- Counseling on preliminary planning and deal structure
- Preparing and negotiating term sheets and letters of intent
- Legal due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating complex asset purchase, stock purchase, and merger agreements
- Advising company officers, boards of directors, and in-house counsel on transaction processes and related fiduciary duties and responsibilities
- Counseling on M&A-related corporate governance, authorization, and compliance issues
- Counseling on compliance with post-closing obligations
RPSA tailors its approach to M&A transactions to the unique needs and goals of its clients.
Our attorneys understand that successful M&A transactions are often crucial to a client’s business. We work closely with clients to understand their needs and goals in each transaction and develop transaction-specific structures, processes, and strategies, tailored to the needs and goals of our clients. Our M&A team works relentlessly to execute client objectives, drawing on our experience to anticipate potential challenges and pitfalls and helping clients adapt and work through roadblocks that arise.
To learn more about the ways in which RPSA can help you and your business, contact Samantha Rodriguez, Lee Sandoloski or Brian Feld.