MErGERS & ACQUISITIONS
RPSA has extensive experience representing clients in M&A matters across a variety of industries, ranging from routine M&A engagements to extremely complex transactions.
Our services in M&A transactions typically include:
- Counseling on preliminary planning and deal structure
- Preparing and negotiating term sheets and letters of intent
- Legal due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating complex asset purchase, stock purchase, and merger agreements
- Advising company officers, boards of directors, and in-house counsel on transaction processes and related fiduciary duties and responsibilities
- Counseling on M&A-related corporate governance, authorization, and compliance issues
- Counseling on compliance with post-closing obligations
RPSA tailors its approach to M&A transactions to the unique needs and goals of its clients.
Our attorneys understand that successful M&A transactions are often crucial to a client’s business. We work closely with clients to understand their needs and goals in each transaction and develop transaction-specific structures, processes, and strategies, tailored to the needs and goals of our clients. Our M&A team works relentlessly to execute client objectives, drawing on our experience to anticipate potential challenges and pitfalls and helping clients adapt and work through roadblocks that arise.